Saturday, May 21, 2011
Just when I felt like giving up on us You turned around and gave me one last touch That made everything feel better And even then my eyes got wetter So confused wanna ask you if you love me But I don't wanna seem so weak Maybe I've been California dreamingAll of you, or what's left of you, that kept me going throughout the semester is gone :( All of my happiest moments with you are all gone now. My memory of you will slowly fade with time. The reason why I hold onto dearly to every single picture I've ever shared with you, the voice note, the msges in my Blackberry, close to my heart. It's the realisation that I miss him more than I can ever have imagined that left me sobbing so hard over the phone with mummy. I must have worried her that night. :(
Kept my number, because I promised I'll be here if you ever need me.
Starlight Charity Bake-off (18th May 2011)

CJ Cup Cup, mine and Jas's creation!
Tsk tsk.. Glen Hutchings. Sneaky mickey!
Okay fine.. I didn't bake this.Meet the Industry - networking function (17th May 2011)
Platform Restaurant & Bar
Thank you all for coming early to help set-up the placePart 1: Networking Training Session
Rebecca Cole, Director of Via Appia - Networking WA
Speed Networking
My first time emcee-ing a whole event by myselfPart 2: Cocktail Networking Function
Ryan Sherman & Marshall Broadbent from PwC
Simone Keisler & Rose Richards from KPMG
Nadia Cassidy from ANZ
Sue Abernethy from Platinum Homes
Meet the Industry Team 2011 :)Leadership Roundtable (12th May 2011)
Me, Jas and Zarni mending the registration booth
Panel discussion with Bill Withers, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 Western Region & Damien Langley, Co-founder of Student Edge
cbsplus Management Team 2011!All these happened in a week! It was PURE MADNESS! Not forgetting, how I had to fly to and fro from KL as well. Never would I have imagined
Meet the Industry 2011 to have turned out the way it did. It was really a HUGE SUCCESS!!! An approximte 85 turnout that evening, despite the heavy downpour and plunging temperatures. I couldn't have done it without my team,
Louise, Nicolas & Arthur. As well as, all the
cbsplus Management Team members who helped with the marketing & promotions, setting up of venue and photo-taking.
I remember sobbing so hard over the phone with my mum, stressed because we were not hitting numbers and so so much was on the line - Curtin Business School's reputation, our connections with all these big firms, all the hard work that my team has put in since the start of the semester, Rebecca Cole... I knew I couldn't let Glen shut our event down. Mummy, JS and Ryo have been my greatest source of strength and support through these all. Love you all truckloads! I don't know what would I have done without you guys encouraging and believing in me. :) I DID IT!!!
>> Sometimes we save others to save ourselves
cowie mooo-ed today at 2:42 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------