Sunday, January 30, 2011
It wouldn't matter why we're apartLonely months, two stubborn heartsNothing short of God aboveCould turn me away from your loveI need you that muchIf I had to runIf I had to crawlIf I had to swim a hundred riversJust to climb a thousand wallsAlways know that I would find a wayTo get to where you areThere's no place that farI don't know why but I miss you much tonight. After a month now, one would think I would have gotten used to not having you around anymore but in all honesty, there hasn't been a day that has gone by without me missing you.
I put on a brave smile so as to not worry you or make you feel bad. I wish I was stronger but I'm just a useless girl like that.
I wish I didn't have to be away for so long though I don't think it matters anymore. But I think this is God's way in telling me that I need sometime away from here just for a bit, to take my mind off things, to spend some time with grandma.

Spongebob: What do you do when I'm gone Patrick?
Patrick: Wait for you to come back.
cowie mooo-ed today at 12:18 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------