Thursday, September 02, 2010
A moment, a loveA dream, a loudA kiss, a cryOur rights, our wrongsA moment, a loveQuietly in my heart, I thank God for the millionth time for letting someone like me, meet someone like you. :)
I like how..He's sweet in his own subtle way;He means every word he says;He's as reliable as rubber boots in bad weather; He listens;He cares and worries about silly me;He never fails to cheer me up when I'm feeling down;He knows the worst thing about me and it's okay;He always know how to make things better;He makes time despite his busy schedule;I always feel so safe and at home around him;I'm falling for you all over again.He makes me smile, even if it's just for a while. Just like that is good enough for me, good enough. :)
I've always tried to imagine admiring the big blue sky, lying next to you :)If you change your mind, you'll find me hanging onto the place where, the big blue sky collides.
cowie mooo-ed today at 3:18 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------