Monday, May 17, 2010
Here comes, a visible horizon Right where it starts and endsOh, and then we start the endHere comes, a visible illusionOh, where it starts and endsYou’re like a sunsetThe past 2 weeks have been the craziest ever. Fretted over mid-terms, sat for 3 mid-terms, failed driving again (I think I'm destined to ride a bicycle), tuition, intensive weekend lectures, school, tutorials, students having their mid-terms as well (which means extra tuition sessions), did my medical check-up for my visa application, fell awfully sick, got well.. Yeah all that happened in 2 weeks.
I think I've never given so much of myself to anyone before. It feels as though in everything I do, I'll always put him first. Even if he doesn't see it.. it doesn't matter. I feel happy when I'm able to shoulder even the simplest things for him. My heart sinks when he's upset or feeling unwell. While I was changing out of the X-ray gown (after throwing up all over in the X-ray room) I teared, feeling so weak, helpless and all alone. At that moment, somewhere in my heart, I wished he was there.. with me. I'm really useless, aren't I. The past few weeks.. I've never felt closer to him. Even if it doesn't mean a thing, it's good enough for me, good enough. :)
After all the madness, I could finally bring mummy and my family out for a good meal to celebrate Mother's Day. :) I really really enjoyed the time spent with my family. So precious.
The Rose Veranda @ Shangri-La Hotel (16th May 2010)
the entrance
army boy
I missed him much..
chia's family :)
the tiramisu was drowning in coffee liquor..
the mini cream puffs and chocolate thingy was really rich..
chia loves mummy!

only highlight - smoked salmon
pretty desserts :)
chocolate fondue

sushi counter
the high tea spread.. really limited
Sweet kiss (1 out of the 102 tea collection)
I've got the Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix record stuck in my head.. they're sooo sooo good.
>> you're love like a sunset
cowie mooo-ed today at 1:54 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------