Monday, March 29, 2010
I'm not the easiest person to loveBut you, you've opened your heart to show me what I'm worth'Cause you choose to beOn the side of meEach time my phone rings or I receive a msg in the middle of the night. I'm so afraid that maybe one day, it may bring me bad news. The guys worry me sometimes; getting themselves drunk, partying till 6am in the morning. Matt always say I worry too much which to a certain extent I agree myself, but how can I not.. they're my friends. The girls are more sensible, never have to worry about them :) Just the matter of showering them with love and concern. I think that's why I feel like I have a need to always watch over my friends, to make sure they're alright. Blame myself for being paranoid. But in a way, I'm glad they call or msg, no matter how late or how trivial the matter may be, at least I know that they're alright. :)
And maybe that's why when I'm with him, I feel so free and I smile easy. It feels like I can shed this protective role I play when I'm around my friends and just be myself. Say and do silly things and know that it's alright. Be a little relient at times cause I know he'll be there to hold the sky up when it falls. This is what I like about him. The way he makes me feel so at home. :)

:)
He smiled and told me he was happy, to me that's good enough. With that I'm sending in my papers tomorrow, finally. I'm going to smile, stockpile all these memories and say my goodbye. No tears, no regrets. Carrying just the blessings for one another to be happy no matter what happens. I'm not going to lie and say that it's going to be easy, it never will be, but I know with God riding alongside with me, anything is possible. :)

I wonder how my new life would turn out. I hope I make good of it. :) Reality of me going somewhere new still hasn't sunk into me YET. I wish I could put mummy into my pocket.
This is like a new beginning for me :) I hope the next story I pen, is as good as the last.
Someday, I want to travel places, I want to see the world. I hope I do it with someone special :)
Because when the world quiets to the sound of your own breathing,we all want the same things;comfort, love and a peaceful heart.Mitch Albom - Have a Little Faith (A True Story)
cowie mooo-ed today at 2:10 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------