Saturday, March 13, 2010
I don’t remember much of that eye
It said that look in her eyes
She didn’t put up much of a fightIt said that look in her eyesI’m so sorry I made a mess of it all But I knew that it wasn’t right Even though I didn’t really understand
I knew it wasn’t rightI messed up big time. Again. It felt so bad, I was crying so badly. I usually knew how to make things better but this time around I couldn't help but feel so helpless. Cause I knew no matter what I did, anger will still be flared, tears will still be shed. Even the word 'sorry' I repeatedly said, came out sounding so insignificant.
Bec, haha.. we're SO not like the brides in Bride Wars k. (Okay, besides the fact that we are childhood friends and that we're defo going for each other's wedding day dress fitting sessions) I'll never colour your hair blue or put silly plastic hearts on your wedding dress cause I love you too much to do all that. Even if it means having to choose a different wedding date. Because I only want you to be happy. :) You know something, I think I know how to make these all, go away.
I can't imagine that afternoon without your prayer, without your shoulder to cry on. Thanks Bec, and what would I do without you. :) Big monster hugs.
May I stockpile more beautiful memories of us so that I can look back at them once in a while, many years down the road, smile and reminise about how happy you once made me? Even if it was just my thinking.. could I do just that?
Dear chia,There now, dry those silly tears. No more crying alright? Smile cause it's the right thing to do. You're doing great and you're going to be alright. :)Love, me.
I may not have it all figured out, but I think the key is to never look back.
After all that has happened, a part of me still wants to believe that the world we live in is filled with love and compassion.
cowie mooo-ed today at 12:39 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------