Sunday, March 21, 2010
But I won't be no runawayCause I won't runNo I won't be no runawayWhat makes you think I’m enjoyin' being led to the floodWe got another thing comin' undoneThat’s taking us overI've been better :)
God spoke to me during sermon today. It made me realised how silly I have been cause He has always been there watching over me from above, just that I do not see. No matter what happens or how tough the route ahead of me might seem, I do not have to be afraid. All I need is a little more faith in Him. Trust that He will provide when situations arise.
When I'm feeling down, I like to re-watch my favourite Pixar movies on DVD cause they never fail to cheer me up :)
My all-time favourite has got to be Monster Inc., followed by UP!. :)
I wonder whether they have this in a bigger size. I could use it for Halloween 2010. HAHA!
I need a big, blue, furry monster like Kitty.
I tripple love Russell from UP! He has a heart of gold, so precious.
Makes you believe in happily ever afters :)
Polariods I feel, capture life's most beautiful moments.I badly want a polariod camera. Should I? Hmm..
>>> the runaway show
cowie mooo-ed today at 11:51 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------