Thursday, February 11, 2010
Time, time is goneIt stops stops who it wantsWell I was wrongIt never lastsThere is no, this is no modern romance
Have you ever been spun around so high and fast, you feel as if you were on top of the world? You can't help but let out a cackle and a smile spreads across your face as though this is the best feeling on earth. This happiness lingers within you for a long long while after and you secretly wished it never has to come to an end. You place your trust completely in the person spinning you around, that he never lets you slip no matter what happens.
He makes me feel like the little girl in the picture sometimes.

But for most part, I just wait. It's hard sometimes that sometimes I'll start to think, maybe he's never coming back to spin me around, around, around again.
It’s hard being left behind. I wait for him, not knowing where he is, wondering if he’s okay. It’s hard to be the one who stays. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow?
Reading about Henry and Clare, Thibault and Beth, Romeo and Juilet, Landon and Jamie; I think I found where to look to for happiness. It's a place that comes to you when you close your eyes. Somewhere in the middle of your chest. You focus on it, and the feeling slowly rolls over the rest of your body like a trickle and when it reaches your fingers and toes, you get a tingly warmth and calm. Somehow, after all that, when you open your eyes again, your vision seems brighter.
But the place to draw that joy from is your choice entirely. For me, it goes something like that..

Having breakfast in bed;

Catching a late night movie with sweeten popcorns;

Lazing on a grass patch soaking in the morning rays;

Cuddling up under a big blankie, looking up into a starlit nightsky.
Of course, all of the above would seem even sweeter done with that special someone. :)

I saw the Orion's Belt like the one above from the carpark after tuition on Monday! The prettiest thing ever. :)
I may have the meanest bunch of guy friends (Nat, Yuxun, Matt, Sam and Jinshun) around but I know deep down inside they actually dote on me :) Or that's what I'd like to think. At times you just feel like wringing them by their necks (which is most of the time) yet at times they do the sweetest things that make your day.
SIGH.. I miss Sarah and Joanne ALOT :( Reading their long e-mails just made that longing stronger.
Cornflakes cookies. It's amazing how anything can taste this good. I'm not even exaggerating.
>> fall apart, iron heart
cowie mooo-ed today at 12:35 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------