Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Anytime that we find ourselves apart
Just close your eyes
And you'll be here with me
Just look to your heart
And that's where I'll beAaaww.. my cow found it's way home :) Nothing around here feels complete without it.
Just ended my final exams tonight! YAY! Feels like a boulder being lifted off my shoulders :) Goodbye Puts, Calls, Stocks, Spreads, YTM, Futures blah blah blah...
Just decided my really sad fate of Accounting (Audit) 300, Accounting (Systems) 204, Finance (Corporate) 307 and Finance (International) 302 for next semester. My heart literally sank when I clicked on the "Enrol" button.
Had a pretty quiet Chinese New Year this year. It was nice in a serene kind of way. Just my family, my uncle's family, grandma and two of my aunts. Enjoyed it nevertheless, the steamboat dinner, watching fireworks light up the nightsky (they came from my neighbour's place by the way), late night supper drive-through Macs, visiting grandpa at the mortuary :) (bought him a pretty bouquet of white lilies.. missed him much), studied for Finance (while my cousins play mahjong), finished reading The Lucky One (another good read by Nicholas Sparks) and helped grandma cooked in the kitchen.
Grandma insisted on combing her hair before taking this shot. She's adorable.
I love mummy :) I wished she didn't have to work so hard.
My cousin Chia Yi!
My cousins. (they make me feel so at home, though I only see them once a year)The past few week's been a whirlwind of emotions.
I think I live on other people's happiness. I remember being really excited and happy helping Sam and Matt pick out flowers, gifts, think of messages for Valentine's Day. Seeing them fuss over what colour the flowers should be, asking me when they should make their move, what should they say made me smile. Was glad to be a part of that happiness. Of course, Aiyun and John, Bec and Josh.. Seeing them happy together makes me happy too. :)
Then there were the not so happy times, when Yuxun called and messaged me late at night. He was so broken, it made me sad as well. He told me he was tired of girls not liking him and all I could do was listen. I wished I could do more but he's strong, I know he'll get over her. Then Nat too..
For most part, I just listen and try to be there for them as much as I can. It saddens me when my friends are upset but I smile because they smile. I wonder whether anyone feels like that too (I think Stitch would understand).
To me, I thought love was when you drew my name with the condensation on the glass panel to cheer me up, once so long ago.I was so reoccupied thinking about Finance and.. you that I was turning all wrongly in the circuit the other day. Couldn't get something as simple as: turn right - before number, turn left - after number. Felt so upset with myself after that I think I teared but you msged and tried to cheer me up. (you have no idea how much in the world it meant to me) Everything felt so much better after. And I don't quite know what to do with myself sometimes either.
I'm quite excited about the driving test this Friday actually. So weird.
Sarah called from the States! :) Love her so so so much. I'm going to surprise her tmr by calling her. Yay!
For you music junkies out there, eat your hearts out :)
Mosaic Music Festival 2010
Heineken Music Club
65daysofstatic
13th March, 730 & 10pm
The Esplanade Theatre Studio
Mosaic Music Festival 2010
Heineken Music Club
Au Revoir Simone
14th March, 730 & 10pm
The Esplanade Theatre Studio
Mosaic Music Festival 2010
Mosaic Studio
St. Vincent
15th March, 730 & 930pm
The Esplanade Recital Studio
Placebo
18th March, 8pm
Fort Canning
Mosaic Music Festival 2010
Kings of Convenience
18-19th March, 730pm
The Esplanade Concert Hall
Tom Jones Live In Singapore
26th March, 8pm
Resorts World Convention Centreā¢, Compass Ballroom
IMOGEN HEAP - LIVE!
29th March, 9pm
The Esplanade Concert Hall
Mosaic Series: Jamie Cullum
13th April, 730pm
The Esplanade Concert Hall
Deep Purple Live In Singapore
12th May, 8pm
The Singapore Indoor Stadium>> this modern love
cowie mooo-ed today at 11:26 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------