Thursday, December 24, 2009
There now, steady love, so few come and don't goWill you, won't you, be the one I always knowWhen I'm losing my control, the city spins aroundYou're the only one who knows, you slow it downWedding bells are ringing. Am really excited for both Rick & Delphine. I think they two look cute together and I can totally see them growing old together. Shoooou sweeeet :) hahaha! Congrates on your "big day" tmr.. Excite.
My Becky dear has been quite cheery and happy recently which makes me happy too :) you're the man josh. And Happy 20th birthday dearest!
Thinking back at what we've been through, I've come to realise that I've missed you every single day since you entered the Army. Tears, school, friends, work and more work helped me get by. It was not the physical part of you not being around that made it difficult but rather the feeling of being left hanging, not knowing what's going on that made me crumble, every single time. But I thought to myself that if you're happy like that then this is good enough for me too, good enough. As long as you're happy, nothing else mattered.
Thank goodness Darius is back. I think another full week of teaching and typing at the centre will drive me up the wall. I AM SOOOO EXHUASTED yet happy to see the fruits of my labour slowly taking shape. Yay!
Snorlax's back, finally. :) As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're the reason that the few of us remain as close as ever and I really really like that.
Oh! And Avatar is the bomb. You've got to catch it. Yes you!
I need my bed badly. *yawns*
>> you're so far around the bend
cowie mooo-ed today at 4:57 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------