Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Today you were far awayAnd I, didn't ask you whyWhat could I say?I was far awayYou just walked awayAnd I, just watched youWhat could I say?I'm upset. Whatever happened to my adorable, head turning cow on the left. It's gone! :( Come back come back, wherever you are. chia will feed you more fresh grass. Promise.
Am into week8 of Trimester2A. Or was it week7? Somewhere in the middle. School's been alright.. just that 16hours of school in 2days can be a little mind-boggling at times. Am just glad my crazy week's over! :) Done with some of my tests, quiz and assignment. Just one more mid-terms and 2 assignments to go before my finals. For now, I'm happy to just take a little breather before I start studying again. Yay! Can't wait for the 1 week break next week.
I received a letter from Curtin Uni, offering me a place to study in Perth next year about a month back. Have been sitting on it ever since and only I know the reason why. I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and all but my heart wants me to stay. But I guess I'm worrying for nothing cause it wouldn't make a difference to you, would it? And silly me was hoping you would ask me to stay.
I have to send in my acceptance by end November. It's going to be for 1.5years at least, not considering what will happen after that. Job attachment? Honours? I'll be gone for a long time, how could I even bear to bring it up to you. It just seems unfair. I'm in such a dilemma that sometimes I lie awake at night, praying about where I should go from here. And everytime I ponder about it, I always come to a conclusion that you'll be better off without me.
To let you go, I should, shouldn't I?
It was Walking on a Dream, now it's We are the People by Empire of the Sun. The songs keep ringing at the back of my head. Love the two society misfits though.. like how they are as awkward as can be. Oh and did I tell you, I finally got down to creating my very own playlist on my ipod, thoroughly satisfied with it. Have been listening to it all afternoon. :)
Matt just delivered my Zipia goodies! Finally :) Me ish very happy. Love the black wedges I'd bought. Upset my dress was out of stock though. Woohoo! Matt's the best. We're ordering a 2nd batch soon. Excite.
>> you. i smile.
cowie mooo-ed today at 9:41 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------