Monday, July 20, 2009
This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you byYou seem so close sometimes, yet so distant at the same time that sometimes I feel as though I'm living a dream. As silly as it sounds, one which I wished I never have to wake up from.
I tripple love Tuesdays and Thursdays class with the kids from Twinkle Tots. I know I'm not suppose to have favourites but I really can't help it. Stacia & Julianna :) I'm actually sad my month of volunteering at Rainbow Centre's actually coming to an end :(
I'm down to my last week of holidays.. utterly upsetting.
And I got MGMT's Electric Feel stuck in my head.
>> Farewell my black balloon
cowie mooo-ed today at 1:26 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------