Friday, June 12, 2009
And it only hurts, when you cryI'm alone inside, when there's tears in your eyesI can't hide and say I'm fineBut it only hurts, when you cryYear 1 of uni life is finally OVER! *throws punches in the air* wooohooo! feels like some kind of liberation. 3 papers back to back was no joke at all. I literally saw stars after my Accounting (Financial) 250 paper yesterday. Tough paper but I kind of expected it, gave it my all. Let's see where that takes me.
Chillin' out at Timbre with yuxun and jingyi was nice :) good food and great music. Thanks for asking me out! Though I was like super shagged, I had fun! :)
Thanks so much people for looking out for me during my exams. Asking me whether I was alright and cheering me on. Love you people. Sorry for having to worry you guys. I'm fine really. Whatever am I to do without you people. Ahhh.. I miss hanging out with my friends. Been couped up at home burried among my stack of books. Good to be able to smell freedom at last :)
I need to settle my transfer, start driving again, register for Semester 2, check whether Church mission trip to Cambodia is still on, help out at Rainbow Centre and spend lots of quality time with friends and family.
Can't wait for tomorrow. Finally get to hang out with you weird animals :)
Finally, after 9 long months.. the day has finally arrived. You have no idea how proud I am of you. I really am :) Well done, Sir!
I guess it's just me, my brother and the whole house for 10days. Nice.
>> I'm going back to the start
cowie mooo-ed today at 2:06 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------