Saturday, May 02, 2009
He's everything you wantHe's everything you needHe's everything inside of youThat you wish you could beHe says all the right thingsAt exactly the right timeBut he means nothing to youAnd you don't know whyVertical Horizon's playing at the Singapore Flyer for Beerfest Asia 2009 tomorrow! JS, you're the best! :) Something to look forward to after 6hours of Taxation lecture.
you're back.. but why do I feel as if you were gone. I can't figure whether you were ever really there at all, sometimes. Then you got me thinking.. maybe it's time I'd let you go. Only because I don't want to be the one to have to leave you behind. Before it's all too late. If any hearts were to be broken, let it be mine.
Spongebob: What do you usually do when I'm gone Patrick?
Patrick: Wait for you to come back.
And that's all I have been doing all my life, I have come to realise. The latter.
>> with or without you, without.
cowie mooo-ed today at 1:50 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------