Saturday, May 16, 2009
Goodbye, my almost loverGoodbye, my hopeless dreamI'm trying not to think about youCan't you just let me be?So long, my luckless romanceMy back is turned on youShould've known you'd bring me heartacheAlmost lovers always doi'm trying so hard to be strong, to be brave, I really am. Not think too much when you're gone. Smile though it hurts so much deep down inside. Pretend everything's alright even when things aren't. But I guess this is the only way I can support you for now. But I'm just a hopeless girl sometimes and you have no idea how much I hate myself for that.
I want this semester to end so badly. Like now. I want to forget everything, fly to Aussie and start anew. I want to smile like I used to. Sometimes I wished we went back to the start.
There are things I cannot say, there are feelings I don't show. But I try to be there most of the time. I don't know whether it means anything to you but it's all I've got and I'm leaving it for you.
3 more weeks. I don't know what I'm counting down to anymore. Dear time, I need you to fly. Pretty please?
I think I need to do something for myself, for once. I have dragged it long enough. My parents are starting to ask questions. I need to get my applications done as soon as my finals end. Honestly, I don't know how much I want this anymore. I can't believe I'm even hesitating cause it has always been my dream.
First class honours, I must. I want to do this for mummy.
I miss my animal friends so so so much :( it's times like these when I wished you guys were around to keep me warm and loved. Have fun in NY! :)
>> there's always something more you wished he said
cowie mooo-ed today at 11:45 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------