Saturday, April 18, 2009
Slide away, and give it all you've gotMy today, fell in from the topI dream of you, and all the things you sayI wonder where you are now?Bad bad bad week :( spells FA assignment. one down, two more to go. if not for winnie, i think i would still be at it now. The most fustrating part was that, my lecturer was so unwilling to answer any of my questions. And sometimes FA is such that you need someone to reason out with you why such an entry was posted in that manner. All he ever does is boast about his further education in England and all the different countries he has been to. I was never once, able to clarify my doubts with him. I've never felt so helpless doing an assignment before. But i guess amidst the helplessness, God blessed me with coursemates who were understanding and helpful towards me. For that I'm thankful.
Plus I had taxation mid-terms to fret over which made things even worst but it's OVER! You don't know how relieved I was exactly 4hrs ago. :)
Had company to mug with too, thank goodness for that. :) kept me sane. Coffee overload kept me going over the week too. Bad habit i know.
So i'm down to Finance (Principles) 215 mid-terms and perdisco online assignment. I literally see stars.
I never thought it would be this difficult but admist these all, I really really wish you were here somehow. :(
13 more days! soon chia, soon..
>> and I'm writing to reach you
cowie mooo-ed today at 1:07 AM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------