Monday, May 31, 2004
i had to lyk redo my blog? had one in diaryland but decided the html thingy there is not working for me.. so came here to start a new..
my.past.2.blogs]]*
28 May 2004
day after tomorrow`
woke up @ 1030am? realised that wanling woke up even later den that.. haha.. so i m not so "pig" afterall.. manz.. my group took lyk forever to decide on where they wanted to go.. in the end it was cineleisure to watch "day after tomorrow".. was telling myself that day that i m so gonna catch this movie.. =)
read his smses on the mrt.. *were they lies?* missed my stop..
met eileen.. den joy joined us.. wanling as usual.. -late- went to get the 230pm movie tickets.. got quite front row seats.. but it doesn't matter.. had to watch the movie.. =)
the movie was great.. i loveee it! it was about natural disasters.. the special effects were nice.. den sam's dad went all the way on foot in the snowy cold weather to mahanttan to get him.. it was so touching alright.. so sweet of his dad.. i noe my dad would haf done the same =)
saw this really nice white skirt @ cineleisure.. m so gonna get it.. went walking around taka.. went to zara.. met this weird "woman".. actually "she" was a guy lolz.. *eewwww* it is wrong to change ur sex.. it's stated in the bible.. zara was kinda crowded.. long queues.. didn't stay long..
after that we went to royal sporting house.. nothing much.. except for that really nice pink sb =) got the black one the other day.. hehe.. gonna get the pink one..
took 14 home.. the ride was long.. fell asleep listening to my discman.. -rightherewaiting- so loveee that song..
`no smses
`no msn con
-wHy?
avoiding u.. i dun wan to fall any deeper.. dun wanna cry myself to sleep anymore.. wan to forget.. but deep down inside i m bleeding.. i will be here.. waiting for u when u need me.. *doyouevenneedme?*
-herewithoutyou-
.: chiachia blog @ 10.15pm :.
27 May 2004
[Everytime]
`Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me
Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry
At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away
And everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby
well.. thought i juz started off my very first diary entry wif a song.. this song rocks big time.. i find the lyrics very meaningful.. n it really describes wad i have been feeling the past few weeks?
-herewithoutyou- i miss him.. lots & lots.. but scared? really scared.. m afraid i would be left bleeding here alone again.. wan to forget.. really wish i could.. but it's impossible? fallen too deep.. unable to bring myself out of 'this pit'.. it's dark n cold in here.. but there's this light in here shining at me.. warming me.. its the way u smile.. the way u never fail to make me smile..
looking @ you from afar is all i can do.. secretly scribbling ur name on paper is all i do.. =) to others they might think i m mad but to me it's all worthwhile.. isit?
had this PTM thingy this morning.. mine was @ 7am?!? well.. all ms luah had to say was..
`chialing has to buck up
`chialing needs to use the holidays to catch up
`chialing needs to work harder to catch up wif the class
ok.. wadeva.. luckily my dad helped me put in a couple of good words.. =) love u dad *muacks* u're the bez!
came online after that.. played wif andy some online game den headed off to queensway to meet joy n eileen.. joy had to get a side-bag for her trip to malaysia..
`______ was jealous that i was @ QUEENSWAY!!! `nod nod nod
choir was totally screwd up? haiz.. no comments.. *whereReSec4s?*
dinner @ dover.. den a stroll home in the drizzle..
-thepastkeptplayingthrumymind-
*|tired|*
.: chiachia blog @ 9.34pm :.
cowie mooo-ed today at 9:30 PM
http://www.pinkpiggie18.blogspot.com<< Home
------